Part Time Maid House Office Cleaning Services

10 Amazing Cleaning Tips & Tricks

Your tried-and-true solutions for quickly and efficiently doing away with the dirt.

1. Dusting 


"Don't wipe any surfaces taller than your tallest friend."  




2. Eliminating Pet Hair


"I get very distracted while I'm cleaning, so I set a timer for 30 minutes. It helps me to stay focused, and I get more done in a short amount of time."



4. 
Storing Supplies
"I keep cleaning products in a shoe holder over the back of my laundry room door. They're easy to see and access, and it saves space."



5. 
Zapping Red-Wine Stains


"A dab of foaming shaving cream can help remove many red-wine spills from carpets."


6. Recruiting Help
"My sister and I help clean each other's houses. It's great to share the workload with someone who uses the same cleaning techniques, and it cuts the job in half."


7. Picking Up
"I leave a basket at the foot of the stairs and toss in any toys or miscellaneous items that were brought downstairs during the day. Whenever I go upstairs, I take the basket with me and unload. It beats running up and down the stairs all day."


8. Using Outside Services

"If you have an insurmountable pile of laundry that you can't bear to do yourself, find a Laundromat with wash-and-fold service. It costs only a few dollars per load. And I can pick up my clothes the next day."




9. Cleaning for Guests

"If you can clean only one room before company arrives, tackle the bathroom. This is the only room where people spend time solo and may have the time and tendency to notice a mess."




10. Repurposing Old Clothes

"I wear an old, unmatched sock on my hand when I have to dust the house. I run my hand along chair rails, crown moldings, and doors until the sock is dusty enough to discard or wash and reuse."

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Home & Cleaning Services Finder




Do you ever say to yourself: "Gee, I wish I had someone to clean my house..."? Do you find it difficult to find reputable home cleaning services and other residential services in your local area?





Pro Maids is locally owned and operated. You can depend on our personal attention. We customize cleaning services to meet your needs. Decor and furnishings are thoroughly dusted along with baseboards. All floors, including carpets, hardwood, tile and vinyl are vacuumed. Vinyl and tile floors are also mopped. Bathrooms include cleaning the tub, shower and fixtures. In the kitchen we clean counters, appliance surfaces, sinks and floors. Pro Maids offers other services upon request. Our Employees are screened, trained, uniformed and continually educated. We arrive at your home in a marked vehicle. Member of Association of Residential Cleaning Services International.






If interested,kindly contact/sms with

016-966 9641 for further details.


email: promaidcleaningservices@gmail.com




Thanks